Online only and for just 2 days, everything is 30% off at Crazy 8! Crazy 8 is on a roll lately with their sales! Check this sale out now, as this one is valid today and tomorrow only! New markdowns just taken and prices start at $2! Hurry over as some of these pieces will sell out fast!
I’ve had a few emails and questions regarding the new Publix coupon policy that goes into effect October 1st. I was waiting to see if it was going to be corporate wide or specific states. Our dear friend Amy said she was told it was corporate wide. I will update if I find out anything different. Now before you get all upset, I really do not see anything that will drastically upset anyone who shops at Publix and coupons ethically, except maybe the “dollar off total coupons.”
New policy includes:
- We accept a manuf and either a Publix store coupon or competitor coupon on the same item. Maximum 2 coupons per item
- Manuf digital offers can not be combined with manuf paper coupons on the purchase of the same item.
- We do not accept percentage off items or percentage off total order coupons.
- We do not accept coupons that Publix determines to be printed incorrectly. For example, a coupon missing a size requirement or other standard coupon details .
- We do not accept coupons presented via a mobile phone or device
- We do not accept coupons that appear to be copied. All coupons must be originals.
- For Bogo offers, each item is considered a separate purchase.
- We limit coupon redemption to eight of the same coupons per day per household.
- Managers approval is needed for individual coupons above $5.
- Dollar off total order coupons will be limited to one Publix coupon and one competitor coupon per day per household. The total order before coupon must be equal to or greater than combined purchase requirement indicated on the coupons presented. We consider competitor coupons for a dollar off groups of items to be dollar off total order coupons and will only allow one per day per household.
- Money due back to the customer at the end of the transaction involving coupons will only be provided on a Publix gift card.
New Rain Check policies:
- We will only issue one rain check per day per household for an item.
- We will not issue rainchecks for Publix, manuf or competitor coupons
Thanks so much to Amy for letting us know of these upcoming changes!
I always giggle when my husband says he will go shopping for me. He just returned from CVS (sent him there with detailed instructions), and here is his haul. Not bad, not bad at all:
Bought 6 Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergents, 2 Brookside chocolates, 1 Starbucks Refresher)
Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent: B1G2 FREE ($7.29 price checked in our area)
Buy 6: $14.58
Use (3) $2.00/2 Arm & Hammer Liquid, Powder, or Single Dose Laundry Detergent – 9-14-14 SS (exp 10/25/14)
Final Cost: $1.43 each
Brookside Pouches, 7 oz – $3.00
$2/2 coupon at the in-stores CVS coupon machine
- $1.00/1 Brookside Chocolate, 7 oz or larger bag
- $1.00/1 Brookside Chocolate, 7 oz or Larger – 9-14-14 SS – (exp. 11/09/14)
Final Price: $1.00
Starbucks Refreshers, 12 oz: $1.50
Get: $1.50 Extracare Bucks
Use: $1.00/1 Starbucks Refreshers Beverage, 12 oz
Pay: 0.50 OOP (Out of Pocket)
Final Cost: FREE + $1 Moneymaker!
Final Cost: Everything for $9.58!!!!!!! Not a bad deal at all!!