These are AMAZING! I have tried a few different variations of these, and I think I finally found my favorite. These will NOT last long in your house!. My little one loves helping me make these, so that he can be the official taste tester!
- Cream Cheese, 8 oz brick (softened)
- Oreo Cookies, 36, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- Semi Sweet Baking Chocolate, 4 oz (melted)
- Mix cream cheese & cookie crumbs until blended
- Shape into 1 inch balls (around 48). Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Dip balls into melted chocolate
- Place them in a single layer, on a wax lined cookie sheet
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Share & Enjoy! (I pull a few out and put them in another container that I hide just for me).