Here is a fun and interesting take on a banana split…in the form of a cookie!!! Try making these Banana Split Cookies with your kids or grandkids today! This is a really easy and fun recipe to make. I’ve made these a few times with kids that I have worked with, and they loved making these!
Makes: 28 cookies
Prep time: 10 minutes | Bake Time: 10-13 minutes
1 box white cake mix
1 small pkg. banana instant pudding
½ cup oil
1 tsp. vanilla extract
½ cup dark / white chocolate chips
½ cup maraschino cherries, chopped
¼ cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sift cake mix and pudding mix into a large bowl.
- Add eggs, oil and vanilla extract and stir until smooth (dough will be thick).
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Gently fold in cherries and sprinkles (you can use a funfetti cake mix and then skip the sprinkles)
- Scoop out dough by the tablespoon and round into a ball. Each dough ball should be about the size of a golf ball. Place on baking sheet 2-3 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on a cooling rack.