I taught a class earlier today where someone asked what phone apps I recommended for couponers to maximize their savings, no matter what type of couponer they were (extreme, dedicated, casual, or the if I remember to bring the coupons with me to the store couponer). I have written about all three of the apps I recommend before, but here are all three in the same place.
1. Favado Favado is a mobile savings app that helps shoppers stop overspending by notifying them when their favorite items are on sale. Favado has money saving experts who hand select sales and coupons every week — in more than 65,000 grocery and drugstores nationwide — to enable discovery of the best deals for savings up to 70% on everyday items.
2. Ibotta: Ibotta is a fun and easy way to earn $20 or more each time you go shopping. The more you use it, the better and more personalized your offers become.
Here’s how Ibotta works:
- Get the Ibotta app HERE
- Pick out the coupons for products you want
- Buy your products
- Take a picture of your receipt and submit it.
- Ibotta will send you cash for your purchases, you can redeem for gift cards for Starbucks, Redbox, and more!
- Every time you redeem an offer Ibotta will send you another one!
- By using Ibotta it will learn what you like, and will personalize the product coupons it sends you.
3. CheckOut 51:
Here is yet another FREE tool that will help you save even more money while shopping! What if I told you they will pay you for buying the products you already buy!?!
Here is how Checkout 51 works:
1. Sign up Here (it’s FREE!)
2. See what offers are available on the offer page. New offers are added every Thursday at 12 am and expire the following Wednesday at 11:59 PM (see the offers that go live 1/16 below):
3. After you go shopping, submit your receipt, and get cash back for any of the products that you bought that are on the offer page!!
4. Get a check in the mail once your balance reaches $20!!