Here is a kid tested and kid approved Dirt Pudding recipe. This would be great for a moms group, play group, or even as a fun recipe to do at home with your little ones!
You will need
8 4 oz mason jars
1 package of chocolate instant Jello
2 cups of milk for Jello
8 oz of cool whip or whipped topping
10 oreo cookies
16 gummy worms
- Prepare pudding according to directions.
- Crumble oreos in your food processor or place them in a baggie and pound with a hammer.
- Fill each jar half way with chocolate Jello.
- Fill almost to the top with coolwhip.
- Top with cookie crumbles and place your gummy worms in each jar.