We love our Roku and I’d only replace it with a new one! This is the BEST way to cut the cord with cable
Grab this and score 1 month free Direct Now
- New 2017 Model!
- Powerful, portable, exceptional wireless
- Advanced wireless receiver for 4x the range
- Brilliant 4K, HDR, and HD streaming. Note: The USB port on some TV’s may be unable to power a Streaming Stick+, if you see the on-screen warning message that appears in these cases, use a wall outlet.
- Voice remote with TV Power and volume
- 500, 000 Plus movies and TV episodes, easy-to-use remote, intuitive navigation, search across top channels
We all know we need to save, but most people don’t save like they know they should. In fact, a report by the Federal Reserve found that about 40% of Americans surveyed would have difficulty covering a $400 emergency.(1) Why? Because they have competing goals.
A lot of times, the goal to save money isn’t a big enough priority to delay the purchase of that new smartphone, kitchen table, or TV. So, we spend our dollars away or—worse yet—go into debt to buy the latest want. That debt then becomes monthly payments that control our paychecks and our lives.
You can stop the cycle of living paycheck to paycheck with a simple secret: make a zero-based budget before the month begins and try to get money back every time your purchase something. A budget is all about being intentional. It helps you create a plan to see where your money is going and how much you can save each month. It’s never too late to take control of your money