If you haven’t tried cooking with pumpkin you are seriously missing out! There are so many fun recipes that you can incorporate pumpkin into. The best part is you can use fresh or canned pumpkin. I’ve put together a list of 10 pumpkin inspired recipes for you to try out this fall!
10 Pumpkin Inspired Recipes
1. Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls – Cinnamon rolls are the perfect holiday breakfast but add pumpkin and now we are talking!
2. Simple Pumpkin Ravioli – Looking for a creative pumpkin inspired dish? If so you can stop looking because this recipe looks amazing and is so creative.
3.Pumpkin & Sweet Potato Recipe – Both sweet potato and pumpkin scream fall! This recipe incorporates both, making it the perfect fall recipe.
4. Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough – Chocolate chip cookie dough, with pumpkin? I’m looking forward to trying this recipe out.
5. Easy Pumpkin Bread – A good pumpkin bread recipe is a must for any cook. Pumpkin bread goes great on Thanksgiving, Christmas and any other day during the fall.
6. Rustic Stuffed Pumpkin – This recipe uses an actual pumpkin which is very creative and resourceful. Make sure to pick up an extra pumpkin when you are at the pumpkin patch this year.
7. Pumpkin Cookies with Vanilla Frosting – I can only image that these cookies will be a hit at any holiday party. You could also turn this into a rainy day activity and let the kids decorate the cookies.
8. DIY Pumpkin Spice Latte – Starbucks has an amazing pumpkin spice latte but at $5 a pop, it gets a little pricey. This post shows you how to make it at home for a fraction of the cost.
9. Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies – Cheesecake and brownies are both delicious, but add in pumpkin and I can only imagine. I can’t wait to give this one a try.
10. Pumpkin Praline Cheesecake – If you need a dessert for a holiday party this one should be on your list. It looks and sounds absolutely amazing!
What is your favorite pumpkin inspired recipe?