Here is a great breakfast recipe for Crunchy French Toast, that is easy to make, and is delicious! I broke this recipe down step by step of how I created this, so you can make your own! I would love to know if you guys thought it was delicious as well!
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 8 minutes
Total: 23 minutes
Servings: 3 (or 6 slices)
- 3 Eggs
- ¾ Cup Organic Valley Half & Half
- 1 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ½ Tsp. Cinnamon
- 6 Slices French Brioche Bread
- 2 Cups Nature’s Path Organic Sunrise Crunchy Maple Cereal
- 4 Tbsp. Butter
- ¼ Cup Frozen Earthbound Farm Organic Red Raspberries
- 1 Cup Whipped Topping
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- Using a blender (I recommend NutriBullet), combine frozen raspberries, whipped topping, and sugar. Blend for approximately 20 seconds. Set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, half & half, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in medium mixing bowl.
- Heat pan on stovetop burner at medium heat.
- Add cereal to large plate. Using a potato masher, crunch cereal into tiny pieces.
- Add 1 tbsp. butter to pan.
- One slice at a time, dip French brioche bread into mixture. Ensure both sides are covered.
- Cover both sides of French brioche bread with crunched cereal.
- Cook each slice on stovetop for approximately 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove from heat. Add raspberry whip to each slice. Optional: garnish with fresh raspberries. Serve and enjoy!