These Christmas Tree Brownies are so cute and easy to make! These would be perfect for a classroom party, pre-school, or just about any occasion! My little guy loves all of the recipes I have been working on. He is the official taste tester. He gives this one 2 thumbs up!
Yields: 8-10 servings
Time: 1 Hour
1 box of brownie mix (including required oil, water & eggs) or your favorite brownie recipe
1 cup frosting
Food coloring (any color(s) you choose for the garland)
Candies and/or sprinkles to decorate
1. Prepare and bake brownies as directed on box or recipe.
2. Allow brownies to cool, and gently remove from the pan and place onto parchment paper.
3. Divide the brownies by cutting a straight line down the center horizontally. Cut off hard edges and then cut triangles out of each half to create the trees.
4. In a small bowl, mix food coloring into frosting until you reach desired shade. Spoon frosting into a piping bag or a sandwich bag with the tip cut off.
5. Draw garland onto trees
6. Decorate the trees with candies and sprinkles