I have been experimenting with my Young Living oils trying different recipes, here is one I have come up with for Oatmeal and Lavender Stress Away Bath Bombs! This would make a great gift for a friend!!! Tell me what you think:
Oatmeal and Lavender Stress Away Bath Bombs
* This recipe makes about 12 bath bombs depending on how thick you like them
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- ¼ cup of oatmeal
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. almond oil
- ¾ Tbsp. water
- ½- 1 tsp. Young Living Lavender oil
- Food Coloring (optional for different coloring)
- In a large bowl mix baking soda, cornstarch and oatmeal and stir well.
- Mix in almond oil and Young Living Lavender oil.
- Slowly add in the water
- You will want to add just enough water so that you are able to form a ball with the mix so you may need a little more or a little less depending on the humidity.
- Add a small amount of oatmeal before you add your mix to give it a nicer look and texture.
- Fill your mold cups with a few tablespoons of mix so that it is filled about half way.
- Allow all ingredients to dry overnight in the molds. I found a few ours later they were still crumbly so overnight works perfect.
*Note: If for some reason you find your molds to still be a little crumbly in the morning simply pop them into a 350-degree oven for about 20 minutes and allow to cool completely.